Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
03 February, 02:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Since Mitch has so POINTEDLY teed ⬆️ the DIRTY BUSINESS (☠️s on Sept.11 + the convenient removal of HRC rival for 🇺🇸 Senate),
got ANY #TruthBombs ready, PLEEEZE?
Personal Testimony'd also be great.

Just to keep it REAL:
What's the RATIO of the AVERAGE KY constituent's NET WORTH, compared to their senior Senator's?

#Motivation #WakeTheSleepingGiant

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
03 February, 02:44
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
Turtle's time of fucking us over has passed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 February, 12:08
THIS IS EPIC NEWS?! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY? I HAVE JUST A FEW THINGS I GET ONCE A MONTH FROM AUTO SUBSCRIBE CUZ I'M QUITTING AMAZON. BUT WHAT'S WEIRD IS THEY'RE ALREADY 2 WEEKS LATE? I KEEP GETTING A DELAY NOTICE... I WAS THINKING YESTERDAY, I WONDER IF SOMETHING'S UP WITH AMAZON, & HERE WE GO!😲💥 AWESOME!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
02 February, 08:45
Go USA🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
02 February, 08:45
They know whats coming!

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
02 February, 07:38
THAT WAS INSANE! how is the world not snapping awake with this?!!!

❤Cynthia❤ Peeks @Cynthia1965
02 February, 07:14
Can you please let Santa know that I don't have the option to reply or engage in conversation on posts in telegram, and I would really like to...thank you

CoCo FoRFrEEdoM @CoCo111
02 February, 07:02
check out the last x22 report, a bunch of people were asked to step down.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
02 February, 06:25
It's true. I just looked it up.

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
02 February, 06:05
11/12/2020 mirror 0202/21/11
get rid of the zeros
22/21/11
maybe drop the 11 ans move the slashes
2/2/21?

el_ rizzo @el_rizzo
02 February, 07:11
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
11=2?

Pam neal @Catpn17
02 February, 10:49
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
just saw this today

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
02 February, 06:04
I don't understand the stepping down other than corruption.
Will he be punished for what he did or just the game of MIA?

If we break the law we can be seen in court and our lives are screwed. I want the same for them unless there is something im missing.

lisa betten @leb
03 February, 12:22
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
He will be tried for treason in election interference with a foriegn government. He will either be executed or life in GITMO

Tammy StJulien @TBear12
02 February, 05:54
seems like the replacement is just as bad! 🤨

Zena Jin @zenalove
02 February, 05:38
This month will be interesting.

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
02 February, 05:37
So happy to see this when I woke up! Tech Giants - pfft.

Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
02 February, 05:36
Sorry but your post is gaslighting imo. Hes not stepping down nor is anything changing for minimum 6 months

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
02 February, 05:35
oan ... PA SOS just resigned! 👀🍿🍿🍿

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 February, 05:32
11/12/2020 reversed = 02/02/21(11)

Ragia HRH @HRH
02 February, 09:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
2111?

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 February, 05:31
my husband still thinks Imm a conspiracy theorist and I know nothing! He still watches MSM! Fuckhead!

DeeHarms Phistry @DeeHarms
02 February, 05:40
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
1. Tell your hubby conspiracy theory does not = not real, just hard to prove. But you can use circumstantial evidence
2. you should really pray for your husbands eyes to see the truth. and we need to pray this over the entire nation
3. God wants us to pray over those things we see wrong. Reverse the curse. Reverse the steal. etc

🤓

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
02 February, 08:36
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
The Fuckhead comment, cracked me up.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
02 February, 05:24
Pennsylvania Secretary of State Boockvar to step down after failure to advertise constitutional amendment

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 February, 05:08
@ghostezra
Here’s the Publication:
https://www.resignation.in...

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 February, 05:52
In response True North to her Publication
oh snap.
Here’s who is slated to replace him:
Andy Jassy:

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
articles sound like he's the new gates

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
Bezos did not step down today. He announced that he will be stepping down as CEO and moving to the executive chair of the Amazon board in Q3 of 2021. I'm not suggesting this isn't big news, but I think it's in everyone's best interest to share as much of the specifics as possible.

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
02 February, 09:48
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
🤔🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐Bezos did not step down today. He announced that he will be stepping down as CEO

Mycology of Maga @MycologyOfMaga
02 February, 10:24
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
Isnt a business Year from may to may? We would be nearing the end of Quarter 3 RN.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
02 February, 05:05
GLORIOUS ...... ANOTHER POS BITES THE DUST !!! [[[BYE BYE ]]] WWG1WGA WW

Ragia HRH @HRH
02 February, 05:04
This is not a delta.
🤩how is this drop related to whT is happening today?
Nevertheless,

funker junkie @glowsticky
02 February, 05:42
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
not all q drops are related to having the same date or it would give plans/everything away to the enemy

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
02 February, 05:00

Carole Lynn @Punkin
02 February, 04:59
JUST saw this come across! Whoa...