Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 May, 10:24
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
la blague 🙄magique

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
25 May, 09:54
Imagine that, The only disease any of us have ever had to contend with have been the inventions of diseased minds. There is no money in cures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
25 May, 09:44
SERIOUSLY ❗️🤦🏻‍♀️😏No the unvaccinated weren’t living in fear that’s what❗️🤦🏻‍♀️The Sheep fears are not mine!They are Bamboozeling the Sheep😏AGAIN

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
I cannot roll my eyes hard enough at that original statement. 🙄😮
When people started to farm out their own learning to so called 'experts" they apparently also lost common sense and knowledge.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 June, 09:50
In response Love Wins to her Publication
LOLOL...giggle. Omg thats a funny line! "I cant roll my eyes hard enuff..."🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😆🤣.....neither can i! U rock for ur funniness!!!🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
I cannot roll my eyes hard enough at that original statement. 🙄😮
When people started to farm out their own learning to so called 'experts" they apparently also lost common sense and knowledge.

chore Toke @choretoke
SERIOUSLY ❗️🤦🏻‍♀️😏No the unvaccinated weren’t living in fear that’s what❗️🤦🏻‍♀️The Sheep fears are not mine!They are Bamboozeling the Sheep😏AGAIN