[They] are culling the mules
So if you are in here and know someone how is/was
"WE" suggest you tell them to come clean
09:27 AM - May 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 May, 11:04
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
🤔I know one but she is still in denial. Has been deeply depressed since the Mules video was released. She also obtained a new Jeep after the 2020 election. This is a person who needs help with bills all of the time🤔 I remember Joe's speech at empty Jeep dealership. (Only Jeeps Present) He said "I don't even need your vote". Make sense?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
29 May, 11:46
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
We can only do but so much, they have been warned and they can not say that they were not
After they have been told to come forward and they continue to refuse, let them be, eventually, they will get the hint when are arrested or. . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
25 May, 04:17
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
How many so far?

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
25 May, 04:33
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
Not sure since everyday there is a shooting in major cities that makes no sense, but when the dots are connected, so far, at about 20 and rising in the past 2 days