Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
25 May, 06:23
I just bumped into this beautiful Pink Rose bush here in Amsterdam near the canals. There are so Lovely & it smells amazing, love flowers & herbs, makes me so happy! 🌹🌸🌺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
amsterdam? i had so much fun there -
we stayed at coco mama's in the queen's room -
i was walking down the street on a quest, looking down at my phone & one of those pole thingyies that border the sidewalks in the concrete, well someone put one in the middle of the sidewalk ... & i found it! (i'm super short)
i racked my body - it stopped me dead in my tracks & bent me over the thing so fast & so hard, that the top of my head was touching the sidewalk - it was the absolute funniest "charlie chaplen moment" i've ever had in a foreign country! i kept on keeping on however,
because - well it IZ amsterdam after all - & i was in the mode where i didn't hardly feel a thing; although the brusing proved otherwise 🤣
+ i lost 50 euros in the process 😜 musta fallen out of my pocket with the impact.

anyway - love your city - was told i couldn't move there unless my dna comes from one of five crown countries ... i fully intend to return when crazy leaves the airline industry aga
08:42 AM - May 25, 2022
In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
26 May, 02:06
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
haha yes, those things are called ‘amsterdammertje’ with xxx on it (you know what means😉) funny story! will send more images/video of my city, big hugs to you🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396