Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
One Usa @OneUSAgirl
02 February, 06:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i believe it truly is! 🎉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
02 February, 05:33
If we are going to kill the bank before we build our own.
It needed to happen on Bidan's watch.

That scene where Trump says go home.
And preceeded to throw in the towel
was not the least bit believable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
02 February, 05:25
I heard that even the groundhog went down the rabbit hole

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 February, 05:25
To all Patriots... We need to help others, and restore #constitutionalLaw !
#GodWins but, children are being hurt right now, in this case my children!
Please help by viewing and sharing!
#SaveOurChildren #wwg1wga
🦁❤️🤍👼🤍❤️🦁
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸 https://youtu.be/gAp870jWn...

Jeff Wuchich @thewuch
02 February, 05:08
I got my badge of honor today (Twitter suspension) Evidently for having #STOPTHESTEAL in my profile description, and for retweeting several digital soldiers about the election theft. "Hand me my sentence I'll show no repentance I'll suffer with pride. If for honesty you want apologies I don't sympathise If for kidness you substitute blindness please open your eyes" #wwg1wga

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 05:04
What is happening? Today?
When? What? Where?
splain please Sir

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
02 February, 04:58
Bring it!!! We The People are ready for the STORM!!🌪️🌊⛈️🌩️

Betsy Cox @Betjacan
02 February, 05:45
In response Laura Farrell to her Publication
Amen!

JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
02 February, 04:56
I sure wish something would. This administration is scaring the crap out of me. I am so frustrated with PEOPLE right now I just want to cry. People are blind!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 February, 04:55

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
02 February, 05:06
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

We the People @grandmatobe
02 February, 04:55
is IT happening?