Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
24 May, 11:51
I was very calm when I was sentenced to cancer. But now, I'm surprised to see so many comments. I can't stop tears. It's not a fear of illness. Your kindness. It is a tear of gratitude. We will reply slowly while looking at the advice. Thank you for the beautiful big light. AU is a great place. Tears and runny nose don't stopγ€‚γ€‚γ€‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
Proven natural cures:

1. Mix Alkaline water, (at least 10-12 ounces), with 1 tablespoon baking soda and a couple of ounces of Real Lemon juice. (Drink daily, but make sure you're close to the toilet.)

2. Red Ginsing, (available at Sprouts.)

3. Dandilion Root.

Ivermectin also destroys cancerous tumors.

Survived a very aggressive cancer last year and am still cancer free.
01:39 AM - May 25, 2022
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DavidQ762 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 May, 04:07
In response E David (DavidQ762) Quammen to his Publication
I 100% concur with alkalizing- get PH test strips and stay at 7.2 Cancer cannot survive in alkaline tissue and needs an acidic PH of 5 to thrive- Sugar, Meat, Stress are the worst acidifiers! 1/4 tsp Baking soda in water brings it up if down.

Dandelion Root is a powerful revitalizer of the body energy field, raising the vibration as does all raw living foods bringing the MHZ up, not to mention one of the best liver cleansers.

It appears Ivermectin has helped many as it is an anti-parasitic and many believe that is what cancer is- tumors are where they hide from the immune system.

I know of many who cured their cancers with green juicing (alkalizing) Vitamin C high dose IV ( the body uses it to create a safe hydrogen peroxide of its own design to destroy the tumor with), and colonics- which helps the body flush out toxins that cause acidity and ideal breading grounds for parasites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396