P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
The devil went down to Georgia, again. The cheating never ends until we fix 2020. πŸ˜€πŸ‘‡

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://www.foxnews.com/po...
11:24 PM - May 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
26 May, 11:32
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Hes a fukken WEASEL! He wouldnt decertify the election votes, he wouldnt meet with President Trump, his daughter’s boyfriend killed in a freak car accident bombing and fhe lead investigator commits suicide a week after working on the case. Lots of unanswered questions. i think Chyna sent him a message Rotten Lying Bastard! His AG Rafensbsrger or wtf his name is DIRTY TOO! 😀😀😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
25 May, 08:57
Selections NOT Elections

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena Sch @PigeonPea17
25 May, 05:50
Kemp gives Abrams Georgia. (Gen McInerney)

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 May, 03:08
From April 25, 2022

"Brian Kemp will be in major headlines. Truth is exposing all of his lies, deception, his ties with foreign nations, that he helped give them intelligence information, and of course, with the elections in his state and many others. He's a traitor, and treason will be written on him for all eternity, saith the Lord of Hosts.

A major news story is about to break the floodgates of truth in Georgia.

Stacey Abrams: truth has found you, and you will be given up to save others in your party. They don't care about you. You failed to secure your seat even with them stealing it for you, so you shall fall, and what is coming to you will be great judgment, saith the Lord."

https://www.jgminternation...

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
25 May, 02:48
FOLKS...
THERE MUST BE SOMETHING UUUGE IN GEORGIA...

DID SOMEONE HAVE FREN WITH GROUND PENETRATING RADAR?

WHAT ABOUT NICE LITTLE WALK AROUNG GUIDING STONES? πŸ€”

ASKIN FOR FREN

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 May, 02:48
Stacey Abrams.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 May, 12:37
Theres no damn way Kemp won fairly. Tired of kicking this shit can down the road. This shit has to end. He must be removed one way or another. He is responsible for his daughters oyfriends car blowing up who was a staffer of Loeffler.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
25 May, 12:23
Same machines, what makes anyone think the outcome would be any different? There is literally no point to voting at this point. It has already been decided before the vote. We live in a complete dictatorship dressed up as democracy.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 May, 10:48
Not to mention Stacy Abraham's office was mull staging center in 2k mulls for 2020! Same voting machines used. They destroyed many of the box camera data but forgot interior camera at counting center according to Greg Phillips at True the Vote. https://www.independentsen...

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
25 May, 09:42
definitely and i think they cheated in Alabama too

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
25 May, 09:42
definitely and i think they cheated in Alabama too

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 May, 08:59
Of course he won! The bastards are cheating their asses off! There are NO legitimate elections until we fix 2020 PERIOD!!!!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 May, 09:03
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
I agree! If the military is the only way and they plan to take over and right this ship then fine but if they don't act on their oaths and cease and desist this whole government then YES they are complicit...Unless Devolution is all part of this and they just let the show go on and on until it fizzles out and collapses under its own weight or something? I don't know but I hope and pray that somebody has our backs here?! If not we're the ones who are FOOKED!!!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 May, 07:43
Kinda thinkin the devil might still be in GeorgiaπŸ™„πŸ˜

WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs @SweetieBrooks
25 May, 07:19
I live in GA & already knew he was going to "win" this primary. For the β™‘ of God, please hurry up with the final movie credits. I've been on this train since 2017 & ready for the next sequel. WWG1WGA

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 May, 04:58
FUCKIN THIEVES

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 May, 04:37
From April 25, 2022

"Brian Kemp will be in major headlines. Truth is exposing all of his lies, deception, his ties with foreign nations, that he helped give them intelligence information, and of course, with the elections in his state and many others. He's a traitor, and treason will be written on him for all eternity, saith the Lord of Hosts.

A major news story is about to break the floodgates of truth in Georgia.

Stacey Abrams: truth has found you, and you will be given up to save others in your party. They don't care about you. You failed to secure your seat even with them stealing it for you, so you shall fall, and what is coming to you will be great judgment, saith the Lord."

https://www.jgminternation...

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
25 May, 04:16
Fox can cover this but not the Durham trial..

Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
25 May, 04:05
😑 It's just like Lin Wood says...Fix 2020 or bust!!! 😑

memes matter @NoComment
25 May, 04:02
I think thats the plan:) make it real apperent, systematicly so🎬🍿
,the whole ill institution is going down, this might be part of it(?)

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 May, 03:07
recovery starts there I guess

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 May, 12:10
The evidence continues to pile up, and [they] continue to be exposed.

β€œWE HAVE IT ALL.”

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 23, 2022 at 8:03 PM]
BRIAN KEMP IS A PISOSHITO!!!
https://rumble.com/v15v5iz...

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
25 May, 12:05
If there is one thing i can be sure of it’s my second favourite Mark Twain quote……

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 May, 12:03
THERE IS NO VOTING OUR WAY OUT OF THIS CRAP.

I am perplexed at how many people still believe in elections when there has been NOTHING done to fix what’s wrong with them.

What is more astounding is that people have the audacity to be surprised at the results.

THE MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY.

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
25 May, 03:59
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I voted today here in GA. Still using Dominion voting machines I noticed

memes matter @NoComment
25 May, 05:03
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
we do both, bara bing bara boom
the mil has taken over atleast since 2017, everything on surface is another timeline to clean up, but behind the scenes 😏i mean seals❀

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
24 May, 11:58
all this tells me is the DS is deeply rooted in Georgia. home of the guidestones! what shenanigans are going on in this state? trafficking? freemasonry? occult practice. gives me the creeps. but freedom loving people voted so this is not a done deal.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 11:46
My Nana intuition tells me that Kemp will be exposed for his cheating to get into office and Purdue will win his lawsuit proving that he was cheated out of a Senate seat in 2020 and Crazy Corrupt Abrams will go to jail for election fraud among other possible acts as well as her participation in the Ballot box expose'!
Did I miss anything?

The Devil may have "Gone Down To Georgia" but Juan O Savin and our One God of the All that IS will bring JUSTICE before it is over.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 May, 01:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
From your lips to God's ear!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 11:46
Yes, completely corrupt. No sane person can believe he actually won. I think the reason he never challenged the presidential election was because they threatened his family. Remember when his daughter's boyfriend, who was an aid, was killed in the 10-car crash -- where only his car blew up? I can't wait for these you-know-whats to face JUSTICE.

24 May, 11:40
NO VOTING WILL BE ROGHT UNTIL 2020 IS RIGHTED!!!

25 May, 12:03
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
RIGHT...fat fingers..sorry

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
24 May, 11:37
100% still rigged!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
24 May, 11:35
How many times we have to go theough this ugh πŸ™„ California twice already, hammer and score card used on recall newscum.
good news is Maybe George Floyd will be first arrest 🀞

https://twitter.com/realca...