Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 03:35
Goal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
24 May, 08:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Eyes on the prize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
24 May, 10:02
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 May, 11:10
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
There is a book or two out stating that Israel and the US are connected basically soul wise. what happens in Israel happens in US....The book was written as a story but has truth big time...i wish i could remember the name but, sorry...i can not..

24 May, 11:12
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Please share, if you think of it!💚

24 May, 11:13
i definitely WILL.
prob in the middle of the night🙄😁

24 May, 11:15
😂🤣

24 May, 11:18
omg...not yet midnite😂🤣😂...here it is...whew...now i can possibly sleep abit

You are an 👼!! You should buy stock. I'm putting it on BLAST!
11:24 PM - May 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by QsAnonGinger777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QsAnon Ginger777, click on at the bottom under it