Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 May, 06:38
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
That has always troubled me. I wanted to 'Trust the Plan', but how can you when so many people are still asleep and so many more are getting hurt/injured by various means. I am also fed up. To me, to stop this ever happening again, the full extent of the evil must be told/shown to the masses. And sooner rather than later. I completely understand the meaning of Free Will, but when soul-less bstards are going round eating our kids, and by the looks of it for a few hundred years, enough is enough. Sometimes I almost suffocate with the sound of millions of silent screams. How many more have to be sacrificed? I honestly thought this would be exposed when they started jabbing the children. I hope one day I will understand why it didn't. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
24 May, 09:12
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
there’s so much to this that is so misunderstood. Every day I wrap my head around what the hell is going on in this country. Every day I wander about the big corporations and pharmaceutical companies that are harming people and I wonder when is this going to stop. I know Trump is trying to eliminate all of the bad crap in this country.
It’s hard I know there are so many moving parts that it’s hard to keep track of what is actually moving forward and getting better. This is something we all struggle with right now not just you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
24 May, 06:22
Neither do I! They need to wake up! if they don’t oh well I do not care! Save our county! Save oue children!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 May, 06:22
I guess enough innocent people haven't been thrown in prison or enough children murdered to wrap up this shit show.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
24 May, 06:12
I feel you Patriot.