--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
First immigrants from Afghanistan, and the Mexico border, now from Ukraine. Why are they moving all these people into the US and other countries? I get the obvious but is there another reason? I sometimes think it's because the people all dying from the jab and they want to cover up the census but my husband disagrees. He's pretty smart but I can't get an explanation out of him why he thinks that. I always go back to agenda21 and depopulation but that doesn't make sense either. I guess it could be like that saying 'Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Power and greed as well. I truly want to know who's running this show???
01:55 PM - May 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 May, 03:44
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
The purpose is not obvious but it has changed some countries drastically. Cannot think what good can come of some of it.
Yes it would be interesting to know what/who is behind it.
I could speculate but pointless without all the facts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
24 May, 03:57
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Yeah, I know what you mean. It really does change the country when it happens. Like if I look at American now compared to when I was a child, there are a lot more religious denominations that have diversified our Country. It seems that has really caused religious separation here between the religious. Division is definitely what they want it seems. One faction digs their heels in more and then the other towards their beliefs and then we have wars because of a belief. Ugh!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
24 May, 01:55
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Forgot to post link.

https://t.me/Absolute1776/...