Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 May, 11:52
I still don’t think people truly understand what is happening to banks.

I keep seeing headlines like “The Bank of _____ is now offering crypto services”.

I laugh.

Once a bank turns someone’s FIAT money into crypto, the bank will never get it back.

You can then send your crypto to a yield farming service and get 9%-19% APY on your funds.

Imagine keeping your money in a bank after learning this.

The banks are allowing this big shiny trojan horse into their systems, not truly understanding the freedom it will bring to humanity.

Crypto is a golden off-ramp to get your money out of [their] system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
If only the world was this black and white. I used to think the same way.. BUT there's many shades between the black and white. I do believe crypto is factioned.

There are BAD people who currently do run the banks and bloodlines family money, Pushing their version of the it. I do believe that they had to because they new what was coming years before us. They launched and set their sup prior to everything else.

I Do believe also that crypto, or I really like to call it blockchain technology has use and can be used to really help us. Its not just BAD BAD, THIS BAD THAT BAD THIS GOOD THAT GOOD...

Do you think bad people will just quit? do you think that they will just stop? they gunna try to USURP anything good that comes along.

Have open mind to try to understand something that will affect you drastically in the future.. This is how we CHOOSE as the good people. The bad people use our CHOICE.. if you don't choose and you let them.
01:15 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SEEK_AND_KEK in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
24 May, 11:17
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
gold backed currency, tradable for digital currency thats gold backed and trasnfered virtually fee'less around the world... thats blockchain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396