Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 May, 08:46
Proxy war of the Deep State Globalists against Russia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 May, 09:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
you are missing a lot. the usa is just a facade for israel which is just a facade for the khazarian mafia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
And who's behind so called Khazarian mafia? Look here, not there.
09:39 AM - May 24, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
24 May, 09:41
the whole concept of government was created to subvert God's natural law.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 May, 09:43
I explained Screenshot in simple words. I know what you're talking about very well.

hope saxton @Scribe11
24 May, 09:59
I believe that their carefully orchestrated plan will fail. They have tried for years and years to take God out of the equation but it is not working.
As more people learn the evil of organized religion, they are turning to the pure, loving God who created them.
The biggest secret is that God lives within us. The temples and castles they built for religious ceremonies, house the evil of the dark one.
We are winning.
God always wins. 🙏❤️🙏

24 May, 09:40
the caananites