Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 May, 10:33
Israel has its own Deep State. Every country seems to...😠 But they are all going down.πŸ’₯

ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋
NeonRevolt

"The #monkeypox virus going on right now has been sequenced and it comes from... Israel.

Is this latest outbreak a Mossad-backed operation??"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
23 May, 11:07
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
USA +"ISRAEL => SOURCE OF ALL MEDICAL GENOCIDE PERPETRATED ON MANKIND...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 May, 11:11
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
😭 Wow... Too much to wrap my mind around... All the evil... πŸ˜’πŸ˜”

23 May, 11:20
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I, STILL DO BELIEVE, THAT INSIDE USA LIVE SILENT MAJORITY OF NON IDIOTS.

BUT WITH EACH PASSING DAY OF THIS SHIT MEDICAL GENOCIDE SHOW I BELIEVE IN AMERICA LESS AND LESS...
WHY NOBODY IN USA DEMAND DOD RESPONSIBILITY? WHO GIVE THEM RIGHT TO INSTALLING BIO HAZARD LABORATIORIES ACROSS THE GLOBE WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS HABBENING THERE?
WHERE IS THEIR ACCOUNTABILITY? πŸ€”
WHY USA ALLOW ISRAEL CITIZENS TO ACHIEVE TOP LEVEL IN USA ADMINISTRATION?
WHERE IS PUBLIC OUTRAGE, THAT MIDDLE EAST NATION COMMAND WORLD BIGGEST ARMY TO KILLING THEIR OWN ADVESARIES WITH USA BLOODY HANDS? 😳😳😳
ARE YANKEES SERIOUSLY SUCH LEVEL IGNORANTS? πŸ€”πŸ˜”πŸ’”

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 May, 11:36

I ALWAYS WONDER, WHY MR. TRUMP STILL PROMOTING CHINA BULLSHIT AND ACTIVELLY HELP COVER UP, THAT ISRAEL DOMINATE USA...

HIS BROMABCE WITH AIPAC, HIS DEATH JAB PROMOTION AGENDA WITH POMPEO AND NETANJAHU...

IT COULD BE COVER UP... BUT ITS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS... THEN MOSSAD HELP OVERTURN VOTES IN BIDEN FAVOR AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT COME FROM CHINA AND NOT FROM ISRAEL CONTROLED UKRAINE...

NOW IN BIDEN GOVERNMENT IS 80% JEWS AND THEY KEEP ENFORCING MANDATORY DEATH JABS, AS ISRAEL ALREADY DID ON THEIR OWN CITIZENS...

https://www.timesofisrael....
11:48 PM - May 23, 2022
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 01:35
My guess is that the good guys have to be as sneaky and cunning as the bad guys, if not more so. Do you see anyone else stepping up to the plate? Pray. GOD is in Control as much as we want to be. Trust in our Creator.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 May, 12:03
Trump posted this on TS.
China up next?
Israel last.
It’s fustrating, I agree, but we have to trust the plan. It’s all unraveling, and it’s picking up speed.
News is unlocking the map.
#NCSWIS

1/3

24 May, 01:12
EACH DAY USA GOVERNMENT SHOWERING ZELENSKI REGIME WITH BILIONZ, I AM MORE AND MORE CONVINCED, THAT TRUMP WAS HIRED AS WHITE HORSE, TO HELP US ARMY MAKE EASIER ATTACK ON RUSSIA AND CHINA VIA BIOWEAPONZ MADE BY ISRAELI FUNDED UKRAINE DR. MENGELLES...

TRUMP "RUSSIA CONNECTION" HAVE TWO REASONS:

1) DISCREDITED HIM AS A TRAITOR, TO COVER UP HILLARY, BARRY, BUSH JR. AND BUSH SR MEDDLEY WITH NAZI UKRAINE.

2) DISTRACT RUSSIAN AND CHINESE GENERALS ATTENTION BEFORE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE PLACE RUSSIAN DNA AND CHINESE DNA BIOWEAPON THERE... CHINA WAS UNDER USA ATTACK (DASZAK, FAUCI) FIRST.
AT MILITARY OLYMPIC IN WUHAN WAS PATIENT ZERO USA MILITARY PERSONAL FROM FORD DETTRICK, WHICH MOST PROBABLY WAS HAND COURRIER FROM UKRAINE DOD LAB TO WUHAN BRANCH.
NONE OF VIP CABAL WILL RISK CONTAMINATION.

24 May, 01:16
https://michael471.substac...

Was the Military Games in Wuhan ground zero for pandemic?
I wrote about this topic 17 months ago. It will come true soon

Michael Gray
Jun 9, 2021
On Tuesday I posted about how I knew 16 months ago that the Covid-19 pandemic originated in the Wuhan lab and how the news was finally catching up to the story after the release of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s emails.

Today I want to post a story I wrote from 17 months ago about how the Covid-19 virus spread so quickly around the globe.

This story I wrote in late March of 2020 suggests that the virus left the Wuhan lab in late October 2019 when the city and the Chinese government hosted The Military Games. This was an Olympics-type sports competition between some 110 countries armed forces athletes.

I posit that after the competition these military athletes returned to their countries and began spreading the virus, which reached critical mass by February of