Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
24 May, 12:27
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Mastriano is an amazing patriot! After the corrupt election and before I was suspended from Twitter multiple times, we became "friends" on Twitter. He always responded when I sent him information regarding election fraud. ALWAYS.

During that time, he also started weekly live stream sessions so that he could talk directly to the people about their concerns. He took time to respond to our questions and to explain how he planned on fighting for an investigation into voter fraud. And, then, he FOLLOWED THROUGH on those promises by launching measures, creating alliances, and instigating litigation to shed light on the voter fraud.

Mastriano loves this country and will do everything in his power to get us on the right track. When Julian Assange implied that 98% of politicians are rotten, he was absolutely right. But, I can promise you this: Doug Mastriano is that rare guy in the 2%.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396