OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 May, 06:41
Can you guys make a series about Elon musk but he creates a tear in space time, and he plays the protagonist and villain, and becomes both a super hero and super villain, alternate versions of himself coming together to save the world from himself in an alternate reality. thanks. also make him really dumb in both versions

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 06:44
In response OG_ Khan to his Publication
oh sHure...because more
convolution will sHurly help....
#comeonman

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 May, 06:46
In response Jes King to her Publication
If you cant see what's really happening, you better wipe the shit out of your eyes

Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 06:53
excuse me?

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 May, 06:56
Sometimes, the more unclear things are, the easier they are to define. Negative space and all that. get your goggles ready, for when shit hits the fan, ( which it already did , just not known yet ) , if you cannot see past the convolution, you may need to wipe the shit from your eyes, its easy to see, the picture for me is clear, once you wipe the shit from your eyes, you see everything for as it is, without the glitz and glamour

Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 07:01
brother, you know not of whom you speak too. Pump the brakes, and whilst you do that, revisit you profile page to reCOGnize you're confusion.
that is all.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 May, 07:04
Perhaps it is you who does not know, to whom one speaks , perhaps it is both of us

Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 07:07
Perhaps not.
I have spent too many pearls to be mocked. You will see soon enough.
Go in peace, oh a good luck.
*That's a thing for ppl like you.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 May, 07:13
many a true word is spoken in Jest, there is a method to my madness, I am here to humble those who, need it. Verily , I say to you, I am but a fool, who's only intention, is to entertain. I am the entertainer. I am many things, but I am not, a threat in any way. We all have jobs, as servants of the most high, the most high says we are equal, so I treat everyone the same, no matter the title, or the size of the bank account, or anything physical, what determines ones value, is the weight of their soul

Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 07:21
help me understand.
Yesterday you were a confused,
ill-directed occultist...
yet today you are a entertaining
fool doing the "most high" s
work?

#Zelensky is that you?

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 May, 07:26
The occult simply means what is not known,. The original christians and saints were all alchemists and such, whats the difference ? The its just back then it wasnt occult, it was called science

Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 07:48
help me understand...
UR profile TL reads as though you lack direction, you are ruefully unprepared, yet today seems you've presented you're mere existence is to mock, reEducate, and jestfully
guide others....to what exactly?
have I misread you? (SM persona(S))

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
Im also autistic and full of great ideas, I can be a little , disruptive, but its merely because I am uncultured and uninitiated. I am a work in progress that could potentialy be the greatest thing anyone has ever seen, I feel as If I am a missing piece to an ancient puzzle . we shall wait and see how destiny seats us
08:05 PM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by OG_Khan in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 08:13
is this what the physicians have told you AS the reason for your patter?
or Did you discoverFy the on you own as a reason to dodge ownership possibly?
what interaction skills do you work on?

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 May, 08:18
Ive never been diagnosed, I was tested as a kid , they said im in the top 97th percentile for IQ but never got tested for autism, Was telling my parents about past life and heiroglyphs in egypt way before anyone taught me about them so they had me tested lol did the whole, hearing and stuff, I am very well adjusted :) I can interact normally but this is the internet, so I have fun, I dont caree if im a reject or a recluse, I have pearls of my own, and this is how I choose who to give my pearls too, My madness is like a riddle, you solve the riddle, you get rewards, not everyone is deserving, just those who answer my non sensical questions correctly, but I am quite normal in person, even professional, very good with words, well spoken, mannerly, polite, I am CANADIAN so its kind of a thing here, I live in Newfoundland, we are the nicest people, I am very very well adjusted I just dont like people and interactions take alot of my energy, so to get energy and interact I must joke around