Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
A few nuggets for added...

RE Dams: My friend/CEO in Eastern Europe (mining etc) is Ex Mil. was defending a a dam in Syria a few years ago (cant remember who from). He was shot by a sniper in the back whilst waiting at a check point. anyway the dam was built by Italians and had 6 large cranes working 24/7 to fill the gaps around the sides on the dam as it was built on crumbling porous rock. WTF 24/7 grouting and filling. Apparently this has to go on ad inifinitum.

RE Greenland: Same friend was showing me plans he had produced to extend the airport (Thule) in Greenland to get bigger planes in - it involved blowing the top off the mountains at either end of the runway for easier approach.

I have been telling him for years he is batting for the wrong side - we had a huge loud drunken debate one night in Bucharest, He telling me how DJT was the Devil and me telling him it was Killary.
06:08 PM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
23 May, 06:09
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Last time we spoke he had been given a platoon in RO to distribute vax. He took VAX and then had a heart attack.
He OK now doing his bidding for the dark side... LOL.

Good News - another friend here in UK who found the loophole in ISO9001 corporate responsibility to force companies and councils to "make sure 5G is safe". Had after 4 years of going nowhere in the UK a call from Kennedy and Children's Health Defense, who were astonished to realize laws were already in place to stop 5G. So they are now pursuing this line of attack in the US...

OK carry on , love to you all. I dont know how you all keep this thread on fire. But dont stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396