Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 May, 02:07
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
23 May, 01:22
You can’t make this shit up❗️🤦🏽‍♀️ these things are growing inside the Jabbers❗️🤦🏽‍♀️😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
23 May, 01:20
They need to start BURNING those alien, what ever you want to call them. It reminds me of the movie the blob🤨😳🤦🏽‍♀️

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
23 May, 12:04
not to sound morbid but I would imagine there will probably need to be an uptick in cremations??????

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
23 May, 11:55
Lord, have mercy! The stuff is still alive and the person dead???.....A friend who was an emergency physician told me before the vax came out, he said don't take it. He was reading some study about it months before it hit the media. Unfortunately he mysteriously passed away

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 May, 11:51
Holy Shit God Help Us All! Source that goes for you too!!!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
23 May, 11:51
An EMP will fry them

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
23 May, 11:44
😨Holy crap.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 May, 11:34
OMG. Wonder if fire would kill them?

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
23 May, 11:20
Whoa... that is freaky! Hydra's?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 May, 11:17
OMG!!! EWWWW that is scary!!!

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 May, 11:18
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
i know, it takes alot to shock me anymore, but this certainly does.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts