Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
16 June, 11:30
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
β€œPeach-mint.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 June, 11:24
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Does anyone have the video from just the other day of Maxine and Nancy together? I thought I bookmarked or reposted it. I gotta show my dad. It is the one where she never blinks. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ» Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 June, 11:24
Looks more like the artist formally known as Prince to meπŸ˜‚

I hope the post means she has become a singing bird.......

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 June, 11:15
this keeps making me giggle πŸ˜†

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
16 June, 10:30
better hair

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
16 June, 10:27
oh my goodness!! i actually LOLd on this one!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
16 June, 10:25
No, you have to put a trump looking corpse on the ground as Maxine picks out the eyes? then it would be more of the truth of what Maxine is?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 June, 10:24
We missed you…..Bay!!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
16 June, 10:20
hahahahahahha..Such a meanie!🀣🀣🀣

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 June, 10:04
Bay is. backπŸ‘Š

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
16 June, 09:59
🀣🀣🀣

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 June, 09:58
That is AWESOME!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 June, 09:48
uncanny resemblance!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
22 May, 04:15
Yikes! So that's what Watch the Waters is all about!! πŸ€£πŸ‘

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 May, 04:21
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who would have guessed? πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 May, 04:11
Lets’s see her feet. It’ll be the only bird I know with club feet.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 May, 04:14
In response Made In America to her Publication
πŸ˜†πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 May, 04:09
There used to be this guy named Quail. Dan I think it was....

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 May, 04:14
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
yessss! i like that πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
22 May, 04:17
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
and those buggers know just when it's season, too!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 May, 04:03
Nah.
Close resemblance, but no prize.
Beak is shut, rather than wide open shrieking....

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 May, 04:04
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🀣🀣🀣 that's a great point!