JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 06:45
When we repeat something three times we maximize the spell. That's why DJT had the reporter ask...

What storm Mr. President? x 3.

You'll Find Out.

Did you know that placing your hand on your heart reduces your blood pressure? Did you notice that our children are no longer doing the same or pledging allegiance to the flag? The rabbit hole goes deep. We are fighting pure evil. You have no idea how important you are Truth seeker. You're in Church right now. Having you believe it was a building was another trick.

"Where two or more are gathered in My name..."

Prove Me Wrong.

https://youtu.be/1nnRC6jDO...

#TakeMeToChurch
#FamiliaIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 May, 06:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
NOPE.

IF U HAVE TO REPEAT SOMETHINK 3TIMES,THEN YOUR AUDIENCE IS IDIOTS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
22 May, 09:13
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Truth Seeker… you state a few facts and miss about 100 other facts…. either you are a deep state troll or you need to study up…. deep drive dude

IF I WAS DEEP STATE, THAN MINE BEST OPTION IS BEING UNDECOVER, SAID NOTHINK AND DO DAMAGE TO YOUR CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE...

I SHOW FRENZ, WHERE TO FIND BETTER INTEL, THAT PENTAGON HAS... BECAUSE I DO BELIEVED, THAT YANKEES ARE NOT MOTHER FUCKERS TO SOLD IT TO UKRAINE
01:21 PM - May 22, 2022
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
22 May, 04:37
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
we patriots have battling trolls forever… undermining our truth… causing confusion… glad to know you are not a troll

22 May, 05:26
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
I AM CZECHOSLOVAC PATRIOT😇