Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 May, 05:38
The movie is fake, but the social reaction is real. Given how delicate the mass deprogramming is, you can see why the narrative needs to be carefully controlled and scripted.

The challenge for the awake is dealing with both black and white hat false realities at the same time. “Spend more time in nature and less being provoked by daily events” seems wise advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
But also the mind games being played by anons with cryptic messages that may or may not mean anything
10:59 AM - May 22, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 01:52
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Yes, I can do without that. If you ever see me do this, please reprimand me, lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
22 May, 02:47
It's not all 'anons' in here. Plenty of Agent Smiths planting garbage of distraction and diversion. Discernment is crucial even in this 'safe place'.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 May, 06:11
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Noticed a big uptick of shills since we’ve started making noise on Truth Social

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
22 May, 12:54
I agree with you. I have gotten where I skim the top of the message and move on. who knows what it means or if if is true? 🤷🏼‍♀️😒