Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 May, 11:32
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
OMG!!! THANK YOU FOR PISTING THIS!!! MANY HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE MELAMINE FOUND IN INFANT FORMULA SOME YEARS AGO !!! DELIBERATELY POISONING OUR CHILDREN!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
23 May, 09:48
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
no, i havent forgotten about this or the melamine in pet food, specifically Iams that killed and sickened so many. DO NOT BUY IAMS!!!!!!!!
I am also very worried about this infant formula coming from Germany. Is it owned by BlackRock?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
22 May, 05:56
So this is why there's a shortage?

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
22 May, 06:04
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
There's a current military investigation on baby formula, so I'm guessing the evil DS is showing their discontent by causing a shortage and gleefully hurting more babies.

God help us save the children.

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
22 May, 03:30
the question is which formula, there are a few different ones

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 May, 03:24
Off with their heads

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 May, 11:24
Get this people arrested, tried and in the public square for punishment. It must be public and swift