Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 May, 05:38
The movie is fake, but the social reaction is real. Given how delicate the mass deprogramming is, you can see why the narrative needs to be carefully controlled and scripted.

The challenge for the awake is dealing with both black and white hat false realities at the same time. “Spend more time in nature and less being provoked by daily events” seems wise advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
I agree but I wonder how long we have to suffer financially with high food prices and gas prices specifically
10:14 AM - May 22, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Beachcat1 in this post can reply
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
22 May, 11:00
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
amen. I know im in a “better” position than others but its crippling many and im sure leading to suicide. How is that ok?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 May, 12:59
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
its not ok!!!!! it never will be. from the way i see it, these are what they call, caualties of war, when in fact, this call all now, be halted.