Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
18 May, 11:03
Message received
Yes it is
But they do not listen
Hopefully, they will to you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I will listen.
What is the message?
I want to help.
I can spread the word.
Who is it that they will listen to?
Do He and I know eachother?
I want to help.
That is why I am here, and you know that.
I am not the same.
10:36 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
22 May, 11:14
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Think of it this way, what made Jack, a known Satanist, have a change of heart all of a sudden?
Why can't the witch not cast anymore?
Her daughter? Husband? Protection?
Above are powerful wicked Magi/sects and Orders, Mansions/Houses
Don't you feel it in the air? Sometimes good, sometimes strange?
Patience is "Key" to "Focus", do not think that you are not helping when you definitely are
We all have our part to play in this, some big some small, but "without" the small ones, the big ones are not as impactful, while the small ones go unnoticed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 May, 11:24
I do feel it in the ether/air daily.
Some days are heavy and some light.
I can feel darkness/goodness depending on the day.
Some days I feel underwater others I am surfing the wave.
Jack lol Jack in the box (cube) knows time (chronos) is up.
Please, know that I am here and will remain as long as needed.

22 May, 10:45
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It is senseless to explain since you are already awakened.
The message is for a certain someone
They will understand when it is received
As for what it is, I am truly sorry friend but "WE" can not give an explanation at this time, though your offer has not gone unnoticed
Bits of info are given, if you know how to "SEE" and I know you know how to, you simply have to learn to place the pieces together and make the picture, calm your thoughts and "feel" IT's presence
Every and all things are connected

BTW, did you enjoy the ebook?

22 May, 11:17
Thank you for your response...
I am about 2/3rds through the book and it is fascinating.
The bigger picture for me was understanding that;
we are taught to see things as good and bad, when in reality duality needs to be put to the side. Information is just that,...information and we each need to just look at it without bias.
I am very grateful we met on here. I could only imagine what the conversations would be like in person.

24 May, 04:20
I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that your time with me is not, wasted time.
I am still in process with the ebook and I have gone back and reread many parts to catch the true essence. I have also been writing side notes as well as footnotes. I fully innerstand that much of this I intuitively know and have not put words to or verbalized.
If more people talked of these truths, we would not be stuck where we are, but many also would not rise to the level needed to become enlightened in this fashion. I will let you know my final thoughts once completed. I have some work to do, but you knew I was up to the task... Grateful, as always.