Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
21 May, 09:10
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
David Straight "Confirms it all! Lobstr QFS XRP RV Gesara Nesara, it's Here! We MUST Demand it! - YouTube

What an incredible conversation with David Straight and Chief Marshall Mecham. Folks everything is confirmed, it's all happening right in front of our own ey...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
21 May, 09:16

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you so much for sharing.🙏

I just shared your post.😉

Have a wonderful evening.
🕊💖💫🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 May, 09:08
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
I promise from the bottom of my heart that I will be there for every single person who needs me when the time comes. I've often wondered, what is my part in this great awakening. This is it, and I will be there!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
21 May, 09:12
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
God bless you for your beautiful, generous & loving heart.🕊💖💫🙏

Have a wonderful evening.

🌺🌼🌸🌻

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
21 May, 09:16
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
🥰