TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
21 May, 05:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 May, 06:00
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I am seeing the truth to this? When we can see them by their frequency just how many roam in positions that are promoting self love?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
21 May, 06:02
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
sorry, Im not following your question... can you please clarify it for me... thanks🤔🙂

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 May, 06:05
simple, when we open our eyes it is like getting hit with a bucket of water when sleeping? ice cold water? we will see the compromised and when we see it, more and more will show, and it will not end till we really see who are acting as if they were Demons?

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
21 May, 06:11
that is something that I have been able to do ALL MY LIFE.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 May, 06:15
hard to do if all you want is to take from anyone anyway regardless of who it hurts and why? Some people are so wicked that wickedness is not enough but the pleasure of wickedness is a drug and to do more and larger wickedness is motivator and measure of success?

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
I think of it as a seed... a seed needs darkness to sprout...it is then up to the seed to reach for the light to continue to flourish and grow to it's full intended purpose... it all comes back to free will... that is what a lot are waking up too... that is why discernment is KEY and why we all need to watch who you "follow"... make sure you are feeding your seeds healthy well balanced food (information) because it will change the direction of your growth.... good or bad.
06:19 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 May, 08:26
relevant

be careful who you follow

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
21 May, 09:41
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
nice😉 thank you for sharing 😊

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 May, 06:21
💯