JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 01:55
I have been casting a giant spotlight on the APA, (Psychological), AMA, (Medical), and AAP, (Pediatric) Associations for 3+ years now. This ends very bady for [them]. Let the record show that they did nothing for We The Peop and let The Nuremberg Games begin. Glaringly absent from this APA stressor list is attempted theft of our Republic, it's impact on families, Crimes Against Children, The COVID Plandemic, the implications of The Jab, and much else. Tick Tock "Professional" organizations. You are guilty of Crimes Against Humanity. Add the teachers unions to this list as well along with politicians, judges, lawyers and the rest of these swamp creatures.

NEVER FORGET.

#NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx @Blinkyblinx
This has been on my heart today. The MK Ultra is kicking parents’ asses.
People who think they are paying attention are dropping their kids off at these “well check” appointments for the ultimate evil. They have NO IDEA how bad it all is, and they don’t really want to wake up to it. Mothers especially need to take back their Divine power, trust the instinct God gave them to care for their children and listen to that voice that is telling them to RUN away from these places and people!
THE BABIES ARE GODS BABIES 178 and God will not be mocked ❤️
02:21 PM - May 21, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blinkyblinx in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 02:55
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
A MEN to that. I don't think that I have ever been as angry as I was last week when the State of California required my son to take a standardized test for their homeschooling subsidy. They made him listen to this bullshito fake news on Antarctica and then asked him to distill it citing footnotes. He's 10. I promised him that he will never be subjected to that humiliation again.I told him that I expect him to be able to read and to do math. The rest is Fake News. I want to rip their hearts out for abusing our children. Thanks for the share.

#SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
21 May, 03:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
thank you for sharing. I agree. It is so super hard to allow them to participate in the fakery when we know better. But it just isn’t that simple right now. We are doing our best. And *they* were attacking from every angle in every way. but my kids (as i am sure yours) know it’s all BS and I use every moment I can to keep shining the light (until they tell me I need to just be quiet for a while lol) What a wonderful world coming for them!