Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 May, 12:25
My thought for the day... you have to do what is right for YOU in this war, and be "appropriately selfish" at times (as well as nobly selfless). Beware generic exhortations to fight that might not apply to YOUR situation.

So yes, we may be in the build up to the "big push" to take terrain and wake up normies. But for me personally, I have been at it in public nonstop for 4+ years, dealt with all kinds of crazy stuff offstage, and the signs of burnout are getting too hard to ignore.

An ex-military friend just called me and said you need to take the arrows out of your back before you run around getting hit by more arrows. So people are messaging and mailing me asking why I'm not rushing to VPN my way into Truth Social, and it's because I am finite, and basic everyday things now need my attention and energy.

We are also being drained by the dying energy-harvesting processes of the old world, which have not yet collapsed. Don't succumb to self-harm right before our final victory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 May, 12:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
✨❤️✨

The nature of the Alliance with its many Ascended Masters has taken full advantage of all that the Divine has created and has inserted it into this Third-Dimension realm for our use. With this Divine Knowledge as our functioning belief system, it is NOW calling us as a Species to move into the Fifth-Dimension realm to usher in the Golden Age of Mankind.

Those who have a hard time living in the full light of day because they want to hide their activities in their darkness, will not be able to abide by the light spectrum and will seek their own levels of living in locations or timelines more suited for their way of life. It is not a punishment... it’s a matter of living where they choose to have their Being.. It is a soul decision. Say goodbye to them and wish them well on their soul journey through the Karmic realms of birth and rebirth back to the light. It is really difficult when they are our loved ones, but it is a soul choice for the greater GOoD of the individual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from A.Athekid.1111 ****, click on at the bottom under it