Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 May, 11:47
Me thinks there is a reason for this.
Anyone else tired?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly @KungfuKelly
Sometimes
Last night I got about 4.5 hours sleep, you'd think I'd be dog tired but nope, BING! wide awake and ready to rock!
Now I did work in my gardens all day AND we had some big lightning early AM hours.
Get outside and get some Negative Ions they do a body good.
01:13 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KungfuKelly in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
21 May, 11:13
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
This is me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
21 May, 06:49

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 May, 06:39
i thought it was just me! I go to sleep at 1 am and quickly I am up ! my energy is crazy

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 May, 04:59
TS = 1:13 > 113 > 11 + 3 = 14

This time's a charm

Shannon Harding @Believer101
21 May, 02:38
I recently read about a NIH study performed on patients with leg wounds. The patients had a device - which mimicked the same situation as if they stood barefoot on the grass or dirt - placed on their extremity. They underwent this treatment for 30 minutes each day. They found that the wounds healed very quickly. One patient was an elderly diabetic whose wound had been treated at a wound clinic and had poor results. When she underwent this treatment, her wound showed great improvement within a very short period of time. God has given us all the tools....we just need to use them.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
21 May, 02:22
Seems to be the only thing that gives me "life" again. Barefoot & outside piddling with plants or rocks, watching birds etc. Itching to find some sand, beautiful landscapes with sounds of nature getaways to really recharge!

Lysanne anon @lysanne
21 May, 02:03
my feet are filthy! love it!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 May, 01:44
More than ppl realize

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 May, 01:28
Would love to, but our toes would freeze today in Colorado. 🤣😅

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 May, 01:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Then do this 😇