Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 May, 11:47
Me thinks there is a reason for this.
Anyone else tired?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 May, 12:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I thought it was just me getting old!
The last few days I've been absolutely exhausted, a lot of heat here in the south but it feels more like being squeezed like a lemon.

I'm curious, what do you think is the reason VK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
It's a transition from a lower frequency to higher frequencies & I think it's our higher soul - the one which reflects the Creator - sending the higher vibe to us through channels

We have to figure out how to balance & discard the things in the "3D" realm which no longer serve us - attachments to certain relationships, habits, etc. and rise to meet those frequencies halfway or more

Someone mentioned star beings & how we're the "real" aliens here, experiencing in this life, & figuring out how to rise

When you start to achieve the rising/ascension, that helps to lift others - I had a breakthrough with someone I really care about yesterday, who had taken the jab & who I thought might not be able to make it to the next level(s)

She's changing, & really listened to what I had to say
That gave me some much needed hope
12:42 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 May, 04:40
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
And you were there for her at a key moment, wonderful to hear!