Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 May, 11:47
Me thinks there is a reason for this.
Anyone else tired?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
I thought it was just me getting old!
The last few days I've been absolutely exhausted, a lot of heat here in the south but it feels more like being squeezed like a lemon.

I'm curious, what do you think is the reason VK?
12:25 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 May, 12:42
In response Just Amom to her Publication
It's a transition from a lower frequency to higher frequencies & I think it's our higher soul - the one which reflects the Creator - sending the higher vibe to us through channels

We have to figure out how to balance & discard the things in the "3D" realm which no longer serve us - attachments to certain relationships, habits, etc. and rise to meet those frequencies halfway or more

Someone mentioned star beings & how we're the "real" aliens here, experiencing in this life, & figuring out how to rise

When you start to achieve the rising/ascension, that helps to lift others - I had a breakthrough with someone I really care about yesterday, who had taken the jab & who I thought might not be able to make it to the next level(s)

She's changing, & really listened to what I had to say
That gave me some much needed hope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 May, 04:40
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
And you were there for her at a key moment, wonderful to hear!

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
21 May, 12:33
In response Just Amom to her Publication
You are an old soul in a human Earth suit my fren. A star just waiting to fully shine your bright light. You are exactly what this world needs but the weight of the world keeps pulling us stars all backwards into the vortex of [their] own sick and twisted versions of how we should live our lives. We were born to rise and live free! The collective is exhausted as a whole, yet we still show up every single day because we still care about humanity. Damn it feels good to be an alien, but sometimes it doesn't because we are unable to fully be ourselves here. [They] put us all in boxes and put us on the shelves to collect dust. We are somebody's who are going to show the world what it means to be a starseed. Our time is coming, don't you worry your beautiful soul off my fren! We are phoenixes and we will defeat the darkness together!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 May, 12:38
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
thank you Love-A Lot Bear!
I love your words.

❤️✨🙏⭐