JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 07:37
πŸ’§55 & πŸ’§9

@JMSesq15 /108336885269018214" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@J...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 May, 08:04
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
VIBES

#35 πŸ•Š

Proof

NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 08:12
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Those are some amazing vibes Shareef!!😍

Your post made me smile from ear to ear!
😁

Hope you have a magnificent evening & a spectactular weekend.🌺🌼🌸🌻😎πŸ₯°

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 May, 08:23
its so terrifying but exciting !

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 08:25
Shareef!!!

I originally picked that gif to send to you, but changed my mind last minute!!!🀣🀣🀣

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 May, 08:27
SYNCY

oh man getting some serious deja vu // highened conscious feelings rn with this gif im sending now.

woooooooo

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 May, 08:31
@queenesther get in here ! 🀣

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 08:36
I have one ready....
🀣🀣🀣

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 May, 08:40
side point.

Oceane = LIV = HOT = WIFE

Las Vegas > LV > LIV

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ sheesh !

VIBES ON FIRE

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 08:44
Oh my goodness!!

That is quite the extraordinary vibey sidepoint!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 May, 08:46
8 44 > 88 > 4444

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 08:51
πŸ”₯🀯πŸ”₯🀯πŸ”₯

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 May, 08:57

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 09:27
😳πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Noting the 12:33 > 333 & 1:52 > 17
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

3 pics

The first one is perfect for Serah.
It literally even uses the term oceanπŸ’™

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
20 May, 09:57
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€
Thank you for sharing this with us!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 10:18
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
You're most welcome!😊
It seems like all of those adjectives describe you so very well!πŸ•ŠπŸ’«πŸ€πŸ˜‡

20 May, 10:23
I definitely vibe with all of it!
Gives me goosebumps πŸ˜‹

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 10:38
You're so cute!😊

When I was reading it, I was like "Oh my goodness. That is so Serah!"

I suppose the goosebumps represent your intuition confirming how spectacular you are and how that angel number was supposed to find you!🀍🀍🀍

20 May, 10:43
If anyone deserves the title of spectacular it's you sweet friend I see how hard you work here 24/7 πŸ€πŸ€—

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 10:58
Now I'm blushing!

Thank you for such an amazing and generous compliment that truly touched my heart.πŸ₯°

I'm so very far from spectacular.

I just do what I can because I have this overwhelming compulsion to just try to make a difference with either sharing someone's posts or commenting on a post or creating some posts or memes of my own. To me, it seems like it is never enough that I do. There's just so much out there to research & so much truth to try to bring to light. I suppose that is why we are all here...to support & encourage & inspire one other to do more for each other and for those that dont research for themselves. I appreciate your compliment more than you know and I appreciate the support and kindness you have shown me, along with other friends here. AU is definitely home, as home is where the heart is.

Sending love & hugs to you. You're a one in a billion special angel. πŸ˜‡

God had one of his best days when he blessed the earth with youπŸ’–

You really do make a difference,
your glow is so beautiful and bright!
I know it doesn't feel like enough now but you'll be looking back at the top of that mountain one day and you'll see just how hard you worked, you put in the time and effort and I know I appreciate it so I definitely can't be the only one. 🀍
07:00 AM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
21 May, 10:12
You're so very very sweet Serah. You have such a lovely soul and you're so amazing with your words of support and encouragement. You truly make the world a better place.πŸ’–

Thank you so much for your generous compliments. They truly warmed my heart and made my day and they are greatly appreciated too.πŸ™

I hope you enjoyed your weekend so far. Today was busy, so I wasnt here much.
I'll try to catch up soon.😊

Hope you have a beautiful evening and a blessed Sunday.πŸ•ŠπŸ’«πŸ€

22 May, 05:13
I do my best to put out the love I would want to recieve back, do unto others as you would have done unto you. My weekend has been great so far how about yours?

Selah 321 @Selah
21 May, 08:01
There are certainly angels among us...πŸ•Š

21 May, 11:09
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
21 May, 10:16
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
πŸ•ŠπŸ’«πŸ€πŸ™πŸ˜˜