Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
🔥🔥🔥 FEAR is the lefts first weapon of choice...🔥🔥🔥

SERIOUSLY??? They think "We The People" are Stupid...

Just as C19 was the seasonal flu, the Monkeypox outbreak is a case of the SHINGLES caused by the Pfizer Vax...

I believe that it's safe to say that once this info gets out, Google and other search engines will be deleting and or burying this news...just as they all did with the map of Ukraine showing where the biolabs were that Russia was targeting...

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
12:10 AM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 May, 12:28
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
C19 was NOT the seasonal flu. Whatever it was was not the flu. I have had the flu before. This was much different.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 01:26
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
C19 was manipulated to be a stronger version than the regular flu, of course... You have to ask yourself why Fauci was telling the people if they thought they had C19, to stay home isolate, do NOT go to ER nor Doctor unless absolutely necessary... Early treatment is the key. (they knew this)

Think about the Swine flu back in 2009. The same warnings went out, spreading fear among the masses... H1N1 is STILL around, but we never hear about it... It, too, was being announced through the MSM as a killer strain... And many died...just as many do with the regular seasonal flu today.

Early treatment would have saved many, however fear played an important role causing people to ignore the protocol we have been going by for decades... Early Treatment.

I' don't doubt C19 affected you more seriously than past flu's. It was meant to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 May, 12:36
yes pass to elon

21 May, 12:36
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
how... I'm not on Twitter.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 May, 12:15
pass this on to elon

21 May, 01:19
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Wish I could... however, I am no longer on twitter... I was canned two days after President Trump...