Autmama 123 @autmama
i know the storm is upon us but could it have held out 30 more minutes to get prom photos?
05:42 PM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by autmama in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 June, 11:32
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
I noticed that chemtrails block out the sun for several days and the gray skies appear very soon after spraying....but the *trails* i see now for awhile DO NOT create gray skies to block the sun. Do u notice that where u live....and where is that? ....im in Ca. White hat trails to heal the soil, air, and us perhaps? Im just theoryating here.πŸ€πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘....btw, U Rock!πŸ˜ŽπŸ™ƒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
15 June, 11:38
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
We don't have them as bad, where I live. (Jackson Hole, Wyoming). Our airport is located in Teton National Park. The private jets outnumber the commercial planes 5/1. We have had chem trails..but like you, I'm noticing a yuge reduction in the "grayness/fogginess"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396