Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green @QballAnon1776
Think there is a split. MAGA and Anon MAGA if you wanna call it that. Lots of MAGA do not understand Q and in my opinion become angry. See so many on TS. Saying enough with the Q stuff it doesn't matter anymore its from 2018. Don't have the energy/vibe to waste on them.
09:17 AM - May 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QballAnon1776 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 May, 04:32
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
It seems at the gross level a Military Q Op essentially completed before most even became aware of it. So for them, at the gross level of awareness, it is over.

For others at varying phases of multidimensional awareness, Q is like a fractal, with many layers to it that keep unfolding and revealing the higher purpose and calling together of plans within plans within plans.

Those who KNOW we are dealing with some nasty ET species and races KNOW , the Q Military OP didnt come about without support from more benevolent ET species/races that in the least, have their own vested interest in the humans which keeps the star seeded engaged and then, and ultimate support of God; there is the Bible overlay in Revelations to these times that keeps the faithful in Christ and the Word engaged.

In and between psyops work hard to capture and derail the awakening.

Anyone who has a conceptual understanding and handle on what I just wrote I pray stays grounded in their heart centered intuitio

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
22 May, 09:44
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
TRUTH Well Spoken Altair. Thank YOU and GOD BLESS YOU