Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
19 May, 12:23
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿
Why in the H*LL would #BillGates - a glorified computer repairman be the one to warn the World about a smallpox terror attack?
Think about this & really let it sink in...

#BillGatesIsATerrorist #CrimesAgainstHumanity #lockhimup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 May, 12:29
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I put this thread together earlier today.👇🧐👍

The Governments of the World are meeting with the WHO this weekend to vote on giving the WHO control over our countries in future Pandemics. Its not a coincidence that this monkeypox outbreak has been released just before this meeting & it also isnt a coincidence that Bill Gates recently talked about a possible monkeypox outbreak as the next pandemic & its also not a coincidence that the USA government helped develop the Vaccine for this.
This has been planned just like covid was.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
A friend just shared this with me. AstraZeneca is the UK version. I guess they'll have to print a retraction on their gay/bi theory. 😉
01:05 AM - May 20, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HelenWheels in this post can reply
nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 May, 01:16
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Wow , that is a huge find