Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 May, 12:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m with you VK. I am having a different kind of fun there, which didnt start till the AU crew came onboard. You can’t find a consistently angelic group of good people this large anywhere else but here. I love our home here. Not sure how I am lucky enough to be here with you & all these great people but I’m grateful daily!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 May, 12:12
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
It is fun finding the crew cross platforms. They are bringing Light there. Just need to make sure we don't bring the darker vibes back here when conflict. It's going to be tempting for many.

Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
Vibe differential between AU and TS is massive at this point.
12:23 AM - May 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Positively Negative, click on at the bottom under it