Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I was at a party tonight chatting with the guests.
It quickly became clear that people are still barely awake.
However, I was amazed at how eager and receptive people where to new information.
We may not think we know much, but don’t kid yourself, we know far more that the folks on mainstreet.
It made me glad to know we all have a small part to play moving forward.
12:21 AM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 May, 02:40
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Define, "small"...?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
20 May, 01:52
I get laffed at in NY. Sigh...... Not always though...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
21 May, 05:45
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
I'm in upstate NY . So many friends and family still asleep. But was thrilled that some co-workers are awake

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 May, 01:33
Did that with a customer of mine, previously had been bragging months ago about getting vaz. She made a comment that she has turned of MSM... I looked up and said "how do you feel about Putin" just as test subject. Well she got it right! So I told her about power grab with the WHO, and said call your senators. She was so upset that she dialed the phone, and called our senators.
People are WANTING the truth now, just do not know how to find it.

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
20 May, 09:30
denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. the 5 stages of grief. Most of what we are now seeing is past the critical stage of anger. Now we are moving into the healing zones...

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 May, 06:14
Recently the same here...in a small Texas area...amazing!

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
20 May, 01:21
So true. I was in process of getting a mortgage refi. My mtg broker and I connected immediately on the subject of HRC, gold and silver and XRP. We are now staying in contact for those reasons. My contractor for my house listened to me for hours as I talked about what I know last week. Another contractor bidding on a project listened to me about q for a couple hours, asking many questions. People are clueless but want to hear about the great awakening and they are listening. I am surprised on how receptive people are right now. I think they are searching for truth and when they hear it, they know it's truth.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
20 May, 01:14
Absolutely! When you've attended class almost everyday for 6 years, you know somethin'

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 May, 12:49
Nice reminder champ!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
20 May, 12:43
Cowboy, its actually pretty Wild on twitter at the moment with the Monkey Pox stuff. Loads of people awake !!! 👍

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 May, 02:43
In response Jen ... to his Publication
monkeypox =138
of course, just a coincidence.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
20 May, 01:54
In response Jen ... to his Publication
😵😱😵😱Monkey Pox in NYC. I live in NY. Brain Dead.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
20 May, 12:40
Great perspective. We often forget how much we know till we hear other people talking...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 May, 12:37

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 May, 06:16
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
ok...i am stealing this😁

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 May, 12:36
Planting seeds.
🐸🌱

Pink Totter @Totter
20 May, 01:12
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Love planting seeds... and even better when they sprout!

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 May, 12:36
Sheeeeeit! If This Gon' Be That Kinda Party - YouTube

Excerpt from Mantan Moreland's "That Ain't My Finger": "Sheeeeeit, if this gon' be that kinda party i'ma stick my dick in the mashed potatoes."

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 May, 12:53
In response reaper myer to his Publication
🤣🤣
do not come!> kamala