Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 May, 06:28
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
BIBLICAL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
20 May, 12:39
a market

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
20 May, 12:38
watche the water or was that ruble?
😂😂

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 May, 11:02
The bad aliens illegally cross the border...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 May, 10:08
ITS BASED ON LOGIC...

ALL EUROPA LIVED ON RUSSIA EXPENCE SINCE 1945...

ALL, WHO NOW SCREAMING ABOUT RUSSIA IS ENEMY ARE ACTUALLY THOSE, WHICH PROSPER THE MOST FROM THIS DECADE GOING FRAUD...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 May, 10:07
Lo who is the bear in the bible Persia or Russia thanks?

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 May, 10:01
bear = russia

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
19 May, 10:01

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
19 May, 10:05
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Richie Richard @Richie
22 May, 12:56
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Oh my! Back in the '80s i was in New Orleans, a man grabbed my hands and told me i was a bear, with no explanation. not an invitng analogy for a 100 lb, 5'2" female. i wrote it off to being in New Orleans, the town of the unexplained. i never considered the bear as a spirit animal. thx for your post.