Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
Communists also seek to infiltrate the centers of control and power over We The People. The political leaders. The military. Their ultimate goal is to infiltrate the Presidency as the President of the United States is our Chief Executive who duly executes the laws of our country and is our Commander in Chief, the civilian who controls our military.
I believe communism has infiltrated our media, our schools, our churches, our legal system, and our federal, state, and local “selected” officials. The infiltration has been gradual over the last several decades. Communists are patient and they infiltrate in disguise.

I do not believe communists have successfully infiltrated our REAL military leaders as I believe they have seen the infiltration over time and have a plan to defend the Constitution and protect We The People. I know communism has NOT infiltrated our Presidency. Donald J. Trump is a REAL Patriot and he loves We The People.
07:19 PM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by lizdeb56 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deb Cummings, click on at the bottom under it