Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
When the psycho Bill Gates with his evil grin started promising us a return of a new variety of Small Pox last winter, I did what I do and found the natural remedy and secured some- Homeopathic remedy Sarracenia Purpea 200C by SBL

This "monkey" pox is the same family as Small.

The Link is just for information. Please do your own research.
I am not an authorized herbologist. It's not easy to find and prices vary greatly. It's my peace of mind for me and my family and you all are an extension of my family and we are made stronger by pulling resources, knowledge and Love. We got this.πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ‘Š

https://www.katedalleyshow...
03:44 PM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 May, 10:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank u Patriot!πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 May, 01:29
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
It's my great pleasure and honor to help us not be taken down and out by these pyschos. WE will be the ones standing in the end. WE will make this world a better place for all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
19 May, 04:21

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 May, 07:25
In response MvA_r to his Publication
Mahalos for adding this. I think they are making people feel safe with covid fading out and this next one is going to come around like a sucker punch. I hope not, I pray not. It's one of two remaining timelines. Putin told the world they found bioweapons in the Ukraine labs.

Does this have to happen to wake up those still sleeping and those supporting Ukraine against Putin Big Pharma, and all the other medical mafia players? Is this why Trump is shoving OZ out there, because he is going to lead more lambs to the monkey pox slaughter until people STOP worshipping these psychos?

This morning I woke up to the news that Lyola Hospital essential killed my Godfather in surgery. He was fighting to leave and go home. Appearantly the admissions paperwork allowed for them to put him in restraints and do the surgery he never woke up from.

This is why I give you all remedies to have at home and healthy lifestyle tips, to stay out of these places if you can avoid them.πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ‘

Selah 321 @Selah
19 May, 04:16
Thank you for the infoπŸ€—