Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
26 May, 09:46
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
23 May, 04:45
Good, old uncle Rob was dropping nukes on twatter. With a good make over he would make a brilliant double 4 some1. i remember him also saying that night. you never guess where im going tomorrow.
PLANned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 May, 10:46
I wonder what Uncle Rob's handicap "was"...?

FORE!
🧐🏌️‍♂️⛳

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
20 May, 10:10
Thanks for this post Mike!! I was not aware of it - I think Uncle Rob is still with us, like so many others!! Have a MAGA day Patriot!!! 🇺🇸 🙏 💕

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 May, 10:16
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
You're welcome. Have a great day, LightAngel!

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
19 May, 10:34
Did Robert actually post that, @mike314 ?
That's way cool and wasn't aware of this tweet.

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 May, 05:40
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Yes, Kevin.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
19 May, 05:46
My LIBERAL friend said to me yesterday that when Trump senior died Donald took everything and gave nothing to the other siblings , per his sisters book and that his brother killed himself over it. If you read the NYpost obit for Robert it tells a much different story. I dont believe either one. but it shows you what the blind mind controlled woke think.

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 May, 06:29
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Trump haters hate Trump because they fall easily for all the bullshit that they see and read from the communist-owned media. They're incapable of thinking for themselves. They were conditioned to believe the lies.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 May, 05:12
#17 timestamp

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 May, 02:05
😭

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 May, 01:43
Not dead. I believe he is the guy we are watching in the rallies, not sure but possible.🤔

19 May, 05:42
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Yup, Robert had to die to play his part, Donald's double.

19 May, 05:42
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Yup, Robert had to die to play his part, Donald's double.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 May, 01:36
💥 We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix) 💥

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_...
FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - Awakening - YouTube

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - AwakeningAdvanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the drama of human suffering of the lower warlike m...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 May, 01:33
🕶🍿

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 May, 01:28
He was pounding out Truths back then!

Then One day Gone! NOT! 😂

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 May, 10:50
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I am sooo looking forward to the real revealing of ALL the gone.. 'Nots' 😁🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 May, 01:27
Looks soooo much like Don, but I don't believe he's dead, just a thought