Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 May, 05:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Living this in real life and reaching the last stage. @118CW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
20 May, 09:41
Great Movie!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 May, 12:07

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 May, 09:18
The majority dont hav a Say
That Is Why WE Anons R here!
I Know We Can Turn it Around
98 % of humanity doesnt Want The Matrix We Find Our Selves In
I M H O.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 May, 07:41
well.........
............... God's move.

Evil exposed.
Chainer's exposed.

I think there is someone else who has a BIGGER say than most realize.

#CabalIdiots

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 May, 07:39
✅💯

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
19 May, 07:27

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
19 May, 07:11
this is some genuine SKETCHY SHIT 🤔

⨀Le Chic⍟ donated @Generator
19 May, 06:53

Cam Mac @campmac111
19 May, 06:52
It's not us. To quote a great patriot "It's always been [them]."

⨀Le Chic⍟ donated @Generator
19 May, 06:51

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 May, 06:17

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 May, 05:36
JUST CURIOUS JUST HAD 2 OF THESE JUST FLY OVER ME LIKE REALLY CLOSE JUST ABOVE MY TREES... NORMALLY THEY ARNT AS LOW AND THEY ARE LT GREEN THESE WERE BLACKED OUT WITH THIS ROD ATTACHED WHEN I SAY BLACKED OUT I MEAN NOT NORMAL I ALWAYS WAVE AT THEM WE ARE TALKING BLOWING MY MESSING BUN ON MY HEAD CLOSE

19 May, 06:04
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
IT SAYS THEY INSTALL THE FUEL PROB WHEN THEY ARE ON LONG MISSIONS THEY WERE FLYING PRETTY LOW I HAVE TO SAY THEY WERE QUITE PRETTY BAD ASS LOOKING

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
19 May, 04:56
. Truth.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 May, 04:50
I need to see this movie!! Anyone know which kne it is?

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
19 May, 04:54
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 May, 04:37

Free will is a gift from God.
No mere mortal has the right to take it away
Power is being returned to the People.

TS = 12:40 > 34.

https://qalerts.app/?n=34

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

19 May, 04:32
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Jon Neville @jonnevi
19 May, 04:24
How would you cause mass angry and hysteria to lead anarchy and the fall of The Republic? Some many red threads merging into a picture?

What is the deal with Baby formula? Even across the Border in Mexico the shelves are fine?

Why engineer no availability of baby formula? to starve off babies? It would take too long but people will find a way to accommodate no availability?

If everyone is so desperate for baby formula and the Government comes to the save all the babies with huge supply of new baby formula?

What if this is a de-population agenda to kill a generation as will as raise anxiety violence and turmoil and a real maelstrom of blaming and division?

what if the rush of baby formula has mRNA or other nefarious substance to kill on demand and is not detectable until launch? maybe by 5G?

Understand all threads are pointing to one boom attack and fall of humanity?

@zemahbenyishai

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 May, 04:05
Is this what you believe?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 May, 04:04
Q Post 1240
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

We Must Fight - President Reagan (Long Version)
We Must Fight - President Reagan (Long Version) - YouTube

Thank you Canadianmatt3 for uploading such an amazing video!Original can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSkThe original video is good!...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 May, 03:54
The mystery so many of us have felt without knowing. There’s more to this and even though I don’t know the facts yet, I’m certain of one - No One has the right to do what was done to us.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 May, 03:38

💪😎

chore Toke @choretoke
19 May, 03:25
One thing he did in this movie, He never gave up, to go after what he deeply loved❗️🙏🏼 Never give up is the key❗️😌🙏🏼 because Freedom is worth it❗️✊🏼👍🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 May, 03:37
Q 1910
What happens if FISA fails or 'signers' cannot be trusted?
Who signed the CP FISA?
How do you keep something SECURE & SAFEGUARDED when those at the top of ABC depts are CORRUPT and being REMOVED?

PATRIOTS ONE AND ALL.
Q

It was said at :59

Q 59
Remember, information is everything, the flow of information is no longer controlled by the MSM but by you/others.
Hence, why we are dedicating 'critical' time to distribute crumbs which can be followed in greater detail to paint the entire picture once more information is released.

Q 1240
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

The testing does not come from GOD but Satan. We all have FREE WILL.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 May, 03:02
💥A MIND (MATRIX) MOVIE 💥

IN 5D, we cannot “help” others the way we use to because this would feed our energy into cold (dying/collapsing) situations. Everyone is walking their path, and they show us when they are ready for the growing pains of growth. We cannot control, but we can share. Free will is paramount.

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_
FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - Awakening - YouTube

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - AwakeningAdvanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the drama of human suffering of the lower warlike m...

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
19 May, 03:00
So much of what's going on is related to the Matrix on just about every level. It's not something that can be explained by mere words. It must be shown to the people.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 May, 02:53
wow, seems shades of today, movies sometimes show more truth than what we are shown in our world♥️

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
19 May, 02:45
Free will comes from God and God alone.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 May, 02:45
I had to post this separate :)