Truth Seeker @JacksRule
TheStormIsUponUs
TheStormIsUponUs
·
38m
Replying to Armed_Patriots TheStormIsUponUs
My sister took HCQ for 7 days at 2X per day and then 7 days of Ivermectin. She had benign tumours on her Thyroid and the Tumors went away, she lost 27 pounds in 2 months and her MD took her off all meds for Hashimoto’s disease. She was cured.
06:50 AM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
24 May, 03:37
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Would be nice to know the dosages.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
22 May, 11:37
i started with one bottle for each individual in my house. i lost 20 lbs one bottle. my husband probably because he eats lots of processed food instead of letting me a chef cook for him didnt. He eats lots of ready to eat. I cook for a living. run a kitchen thats 39 yrs old.... my 38 yr cerebral palsy child born at birth is now taking this and with one bottle at 230 lbs has dropped 2 belt sizes. it works. i havent modified any of my eating... i am also never hungry.. crazy...works

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
19 May, 07:49
Praise be to God! Everyone should be allowed access to these life saving drugs.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
19 May, 07:01
Amen! 🙏💊❤️