JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Now that we've established that one should always Beware The Wrath Of A Patient Man, how ya doin Truth seeker? It sure is a lot of winning. Looks like a lot of the cabal are coming down with a bit of the COVID. Looks like the markets are giving back what they never earned. It's so delicioso. Every chess game has a finite number of moves. We've had them in checkmate for a while. We know it.They know it. We're holding the line but we're also a little passive for my taste. I'd like to see us show more agency. I'm going to start a podcast. I have a background in radio and my sincerity will come through more strongly. It may not be under this name but I am a lion and you will hear me roar.

#TheGreatAwakening
10:35 PM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 May, 07:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
a podcast? awesome! sounds BIBLICAL 🦁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 May, 07:55
JFK IS ALIVE
JFK JR ALIVE
just sayin’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
19 May, 10:28
Good morning

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 11:11

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 11:11
FOOKIN DO IT>

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 May, 10:58
LINE IS DRAW VERY SIMPLE:

22.5.2022 CABAL PLAN POLAND ATTACK ON UKRAINE TO AVODID INEVITABLE UKRAINE ARMY DEFEAT

28.5.2022 "BIDEN" (BARRY) WILL HAND OVER USA MEDICAL SOVEREIGNITY TO UN

1.7.2022 START MEDICAL TYRRANY (NEXT PLANDEMIC)
GESARA NEED 120 DAY BEFORE NEW ELECTION. USA MIDTERMS IS FIRST TUESDAY IN NOVEMBER 2022
THAT IS, HOW DEEP STATE WISH TO PLAY OUT SCENARIO...
LOGICALLY TRUMP IF HE WISH TO DID IT ACCORDINGLY TO "LAW AND ORDER" HAVE TO STRIKE BEFORE 1.7.2022 TO CATCH MOMENTUM BEFORE REELECTION...
THERE IS NO OTHER WAY, HOW TO DO IT LOGICALLY. BUT PLENTY ROOM FOR SCREW IT IN MJÉRIKA STYLE AGAIN,
LIKE IT IS SINCE 4.11.2020😁😁😁