Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:03
Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
He has only words of gratitude. I was kicked out of Twitter. If it weren't here, I wouldn't have said any information. Maybe I only looked up the information. But Mr Kobayashi didn't silence me. It's very peaceful and intelligent here. I wonder why Mr. Kobayashi was able to build such a wonderful place. Great vibration place. Maybe this place is uncomfortable for liars and aggressive people.The importance of vibration. I feel the law of the universe. I am grateful for all the connections. I am only grateful to Mr. Kobayashi and this place. The only drawback is that I couldn't speak English.Still I am enjoying here!💞✨💖✨💞
09:51 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it