Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 May, 07:09
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I know, I know, it's not funny but I had to laugh!

It's been pretty intense lately

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 May, 07:11
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
NO no, please laugh, it's such a higher vibe when we laugh..
😂🤣🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
18 May, 06:46
really true, how many people died for the Biden Agenda and NWO One World Government Communist Agenda? Evil and so many sleeping people die from not recognizing just how nefarious these evil people are?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 May, 06:56
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Exactly...and ICYMI all of the people that died after the jab can be tracked where they are buried with Bluetooth!! SICK!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 06:44
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than that, for sure.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 May, 06:57
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
YEP🙃