Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
18 May, 04:32
Hi all. It seems like some found a way to donate. Thank you! It does mean a lot and gives me fuzzies. The donate feature wasn't supposed to be active. I have budgeted from my personal funds so financing for this project is secure.

I want to be clear. I am not doing this for money. I am doing this because our Social profile needs to be free of ANY company ownership.

If any collective worthy opportunity presents itself I will be sure to discuss it with the AU before anything is done. Fortunately for investors, the biz model I am going for creates no incentive to invest. I like that. leaves little competition.

We are awaiting regulations on digital assets to get some clarity on our next update. Looking into doing a supplementary update since clarity is taking longer than expected.

Really looking forwards to what's to come and thank you for being here Patriots.
~Kobayashi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vernon nielsen, click on at the bottom under it