Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:03
Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 May, 01:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
No matter where you all go, I will leave a candle in the window for you all. You all are welcome here in our home, anytime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 May, 02:41
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I adore you Charlie!🤗

Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 May, 06:10
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
AWWW, thank you sweet Charlie! I just looked at this pic and it reminded me of Thunderhole at Acadia National Park sans the lighthouse. Not sure if you've seen it, but it looks like this where the water hits the crevices in the cliffs. Beautiful!