Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:03
Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
18 May, 01:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Goodness ............. TS is very fast-paced.
I can't read a post, before it 'automatically' refreshes ... and I have to find the post again. LOL.

I am truly thankful for Koba and our AU family. This is my 'warmy comfy' home ❣️

And I love Martin's comment from a few months ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
18 May, 06:53
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Thank you !
You 'Youngins' helping us Gen X's out ❣️.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 May, 07:00
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Hahaha

Inda Vibe donated @IndaVibe
18 May, 03:25
Sweet! Thanks!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 May, 02:27
Thanks that was a big issue for me. Slow reader lol

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 May, 02:02
Thank you sir! Just switched 👊🏼