Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:03
Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 May, 01:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
100%...so happy to have this home.
Appreciate Koba (and you) for making it happen.

I've said this before, and he would probably never take it, but I'm sure there are many who would donate if they could to help him keep it afloat. Doesn't seem like he needs it, but it would be just as a thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I tried. He wont take it. He wont sell. He wont allow advertising.
Kobayashi is anti-money.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Like in Star Trek, no money. Is that we he uses Kobayashi as a username (Kobayashi Maru)?
01:30 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 May, 10:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
WHY U HAVE MONEY?

FUNCTION OF MONEY IS ONLY TO ALLOW TRADE DECREASE OR INCREASE OF VALUE

WE R STILL TRAPPED IN JEWISH RAD MAZE...

MARX VS MISES. BOTH JEWS, BOTH DEVELOP "QUASI" ALTERNATIVES...

INCREASING VALUE CREATE GREED, DECREASING VALUE CREATE SUFFERING

MONEY IS NOTHING BUT MECHANISM OF CROWD CONTROL VIA EMOTIONS ...

WE HAVE TO COMPLETELLY ABANDON 3D SELF EVALUATION BY HOW MUCH MONEY YOU COULD ACCUMULATE... WE R NOT RODENTS... WE R HUMANS🙈😁😁😁

FUTURE IS STABLE COIN, WITH STABLE, CONSTANT GROW OVER TIME. TO AVOID SPECULATIONS, USSURY AND STUPID JEWISH SCAMM OF MONEY CARROT BEFORE DONKEY...

FUTURE WILL BE BASED ON GUARANTEED INCOME, WHICH FULLY COVER YOUR BASIC NEEDS AND THEN YOU COULD FREELY DECIDE TO DO CHARITY FOR OTHERS, OR HOARDING SURPLUS, IS YOUR MINDSET IS RODENT LIKE...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 May, 10:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
You are freaking me out with that comment lol. If the WHs have control of CERN, then they are trying to do what Kirk did and reprogram the timelines I bet.

"The Kobayashi Maru is a training exercise in the Star Trek franchise designed to test the character of Starfleet Academy cadets in a no-win scenario." https://en.wikipedia.org/w...